twitstamp.com

Sunday, March 28, 2010

POLE DANCING


Everyone seem to have the wrong perception towards it. Its done in a night club, to seduce men, sell your body for money.. 

Well i am here to set things straight. 

Pole Dancing isn't just bout dancing in the club, striping the night away just for money.

Pole dancing is an art form, it strengthens you basically as it tones up your entire body. It makes you look deliciously tempting as you swing yourself left to right up and down and side to side.

I started pole dancing last year February, i never attended classes consistently, but i truly enjoyed every class. Nothing beats the struggling of climbing the pole, gripping it with all your life just to hang on like monkeys or the excruciating pains and bruises that you have marked on you as a sign of achievement .



This is my friend Razlan. 
I think he is really cute when he is on the pole. 
*wink wink

My Bestie Samantha!
Look at her Incredible right??

My Bestie Michelle joined 


Its  talent showcase done by Viva Vertical, and i am uber proud of her, so guys do me a favor and vote for her.
Thank You!

This is Audrey, Michelle's sister!

And well this is me, i should have uploaded the pix of me sitting on the pole like a monkey but i was to lazy to find it and this was the nicest of them all so  =P


So to all of you reading, if you have a bit of time, why not try Pole Dancing for a change!

and and and read what Nuffnang Malaysia has to say bout it!





No comments: