twitstamp.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I want to be a Surgeon

I blame it on the creators of Grey's Anatomy, well it should be on me too i guess. By far Season 6, has to be a Kick Ass season. I loved every minute of it, i had to hate the ending of it, but now i can stop hating it as i can watch Season 7.

Ok, back to i want to be a surgeon... It was caused by one of the episodes i was watching. The surgeon who was going to be operated on, was giving a beautiful speech. It was super inspiring and it just hit the right spot, of wanting to be surgeon.



You see the HUNK down here?? Well it was his granpa who gave the speech, his granpa in the tv program ofcourse. The HUNK is Jesse Williams. If he was my doctor, i wouldn't mind getting sick everyday. ^_^


I have to snap back to reality. To be a surgeon i would have to be a doctor, i would have to study meds, then once i have completed a few years into it, i could be a surgeon. With all of that i think i may just be murdering people day in and day out. O.O  I shall forget the dreams of becoming a surgeon. 

Oh lets drool over this :




No comments: