twitstamp.com

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lil things in life

This was interesting, i have et blogged about a lot of things that has been happening around me. I miss blogging. Spending time with myself infront of the lap top thinking of what to write or say..
I miss it.
I miss a lot of things.
The lil things in life.
Spring cleaning my room.
Watching tv for hours.
Day dreaming.
Talking to him.
Doing nothing.
Walking around the neighborhood.
Experiment in the kitchen.
Watching movies in CINEMA.
Randomly call up besties.
A lot more i cant seem to list out...

I was reading my blog entries from 2 years ago, and i wish i didn't. You were the only one who made me feel something and it has never gone. I wish for loads to not to have had happened but it had..

Yah.. I will update on Halloween and also Deepavalli soon.. =D

No comments: