twitstamp.com

Monday, March 29, 2010

me room is love

Me in bed with my pillow, blankey and bolster!




The green blob with random writings on it is my smelly pillow and it is not smelly!. i loves it to death! its has traveled with me around Malaysia.. =D
It has weird pen marking on it and they are crafted with LOVE.. trust me..

Then you see something blue.. Well thats my blankey, it has my name on it, cause i sewed it! Arent i awesome! Its super comfy, and i use blankey when its freaking hot and crazy cold...

Last but not least my bolster, my hug buddy! I loves sleeping with me bolster. Makes me go awwwwww... =D

I sleep with em all, i rest my head on a normal pillow, cover my face with my busuk, hug ze bolster and cover myself with blankey...

Ahhhhh.. Its the best feeling EVER....

and i shall say Good Night People...

No comments: