twitstamp.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Water Moments








Taking pictures is one of my most fantabulous thing to do.  I simply enjoy capturing everything in my sight. My friends thinks am nuts, cause i have over 180 albums on Facebook, what they don't realize is that i've yet to upload a lot more.. XD.



I have a normal compact camera, which serves me through thick and thin. It has scars from all over Malaysia, i love my camera. The one function i wish my camera could do is simply dive underwater with me, and capture what i enjoy seeing underwater. (that sounds a tad bit wrong, but hmm.. lol) What is it that i enjoy seeing most underwater???



The faces of my friends, when we practice ballet or our dance routines in the pool. Or when we have our INSANE POOL PARTIES! and we would have to capture all of our picture on LAND!




All we capture are the face of People on Land

Or the SPLASH!!!! from afar


Or that JUMP before the dive


Or that EDITED picture of the JUMP before the SPLASH


Or off all our us GATHERING TOGETHER to capture the memories


Or of the SCENE of whats happening from a high point of view..

I imagine myself owning this CAMERA!





The compact Cyber-shot TX5 is built to be water (3 meters man! =X)-, shock-, dust- and temperature-proof! With features like Intelligent Sweep Panorama(move move move and awesome PICTURE), Handheld Twilight and Anti-motion blur, TX5 give you the photographic power to shoot in style whenever, wherever.



OMG! Its superbly gorgeous and look at its functions!!!!

Haha! 

Check out the contest on Nuffnang, you may just be lucky to get your hands of this, and am gonna continue to dream of it. 

1 comment:

Era said...

good luck bebeh !